Bulletin for week of MAY 15, 2022
FOURTH SUNDAY AFTER EASTER
SCHEDULE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Today, May 15: First Holy Communion Sunday
Mass at 9:00am followed by a Reception in the Hall for the Children who made their First Holy Communion. Everyone is encouraged to come to congratulate the Children.
Photos and Videos may be taken during today’s ceremony as long as there are no flashes, beeping or clicking during the Mass or First Holy Communion.
Group photos will be available in the Chapel after the Mass and in the Hall during the Reception. Please make sure your cellphone is turned off or muted so that it does not ring or vibrate during the Mass and Ceremony today.
There will not be Blessing of Articles nor Confessions after Mass today.
No Benediction this evening.
Mass Schedule this week:
* Monday: Mass at 8:30am, followed by the Cleaning of the Chapel.
* Tuesday: Mass at 8:30am
* Wednesday: Mass at 8:30am
* Thursday: No Scheduled Mass
* Friday: Mass 8:30am
* Saturday: Mass at 8:30am, Confessions 8:00am and after 8:30am Mass
* Next Sunday, May 22, is the Fifth Sunday after Easter: Low Mass 9:00am followed by Question and
Answer Session in the Hall, Confessions 8:30 – 9:00am only, No Benediction
Upcoming Feasts and Events:
* Thursday, May 26: Feast of the Ascension of Our Lord. Solemn Mass 9:00am, Low Mass 7:00pm.
This Feast is a Holyday of Obligation. Therefore, all Catholics are seriously bound to assist at Mass that day, if possible.
- Form for Confession sheets and Examination of Conscience leaflets available in the vestibule.
- Remember to please keep voices low and before, during and after Mass and Confessions and to speak softly when going to Confession.
- Lost and Found Items and Cooking containers and Dishes are in the black cabinet and white closet in the Classroom.
- Obligation to fulfill your Easter Duty (receiving Holy Communion) ends on Trinity Sunday (Jun 12).
- You may view the Sunday and Daily Masses on the Livestream on our website.
- Please see Revised Announcement about Mass Attendance guidelines on our website. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Parents with underage children are asked to use the Classroom during Masses and all other ceremonies. The classroom is an extension of the Chapel. It is the place where parents teach their children how to assist at Mass while quietly watching the livestream of the Mass on the TV monitor.
- Please keep the two reserved pews on the Gospel side in the back of the Chapel free for parents with small children.
- Please turn off your cellphones and watch alarms before entering the Chapel. Make sure they are muted or turned off so that they do not ring or vibrate during Mass. Also, remind guests or new people that attend Mass with you to turn off their cellphones. so that the Mass in not interrupted by the sounds from the phone.
Sunday, May 15: 8:30am – 9:00am only, no Confessions after Mass
Saturday, May 21: 8:00am – 8:30am after 8:30am Mass
Sunday, May 22: 8:30am – 9:00am only, no Confessions after Mass
(Confession available upon request)
Please remember to speak softly when going to Confession.
Please remember that anyone can regain the state of grace (removal of the guilt of mortal sins and the eternal punishment attached to them) by making a devout act of contrition with the intention of confessing his sins as soon as possible.
Thursday: Chapel closed
Next Sunday: 7:20am
Feasts this Week:
Sunday, May 15: St. John Baptist de la Salle
Monday, May 16: St. Ubaldus
Tuesday, May 17: St. Paschal Baylon
Wednesday, May 18: St. Venantius
Thursday, May 19: St. Peter Celestine
Friday, May 20: St. Bernardine of Siena
Votive Mass this week:
Saturday: Blessed Virgin Mary