Bulletin for week of October 24, 2021
TWENTY-SECOND SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
SCHEDULE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Today, October 24:
Please pray for Frank Warner’s wife, Sandra, who passed away late last night. We will contact you about the schedule for the wake and funeral Mass.
Confessions before Mass at 8:30am
Low Mass 9:00am
Confessions after Mass
There will be Blessing of Articles after Mass today at the Communion rail.
Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament this evening at 6pm.
Hymns for Benediction:
O Salutaris 429 – 3
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Tantum Ergo 481 – 3
Christus Regem 350
Hymns for Benediction – individual sheets below on bookcase that you may take and put in your hymnal.
Mass schedule this week:
* Monday: 8:30am
* Tuesday: 8:30am
* Wednesday: 8:30am
* Thursday: No scheduled Mass
* Friday: 8:30am
* Saturday: 8:30am
* Next Sunday, Oct 31: Christ the King, Solemn Mass 9:00am
(The earlier Mass will be at 7:00am)
* Monday, Nov 1: All Saints Day,
Holyday of Obligation – All Catholics are seriously bound to assist at Mass, if possible.
High Mass 9:00am, Low Mass 7:00pm
* Tuesday, Nov 2: All Souls Day,
High Requiem Mass: 9:00am, Low Requiem Mass: 7:00pm
- Monday: Cleaning of the Chapel after the 8:30am Mass. We want to thank all the volunteers who are cleaning the Chapel.
- Next Catechism Classes will be on Saturday, Nov 20, after the 8:30am Mass. This is changed from the previous week.
- Remember to please keep voices low and before, during and after Mass and Confessions and to speak softly when going to Confession.
- You may view the Sunday and Daily Masses on the Livestream on our website.
- 2022 Calendars are available in the vestibule for a $15 donation. Please place your donations in the Offering Box on the opposite wall in vestibule.
- Announcements are online at servi.org under the bulletin tab.
- All Souls Envelopes will be distributed by the ushers after Holy Communion today. Please fill them out and return by Nov 1st.
- Please see Revised Announcement about Mass Attendance guidelines posted on the bulletin board and our website. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Please keep the two reserved pews on the Gospel side in the back of the Chapel free for parents with small children.
- Parents with infants and small children are asked to use the cry room (Classroom) during Masses and all other ceremonies.
- Lost and Found Items and Cooking containers and Dishes are in the black cabinet and white closet in the Classroom.
- Please turn off your cell phones and watch alarms before entering the Chapel. Make sure they are muted or turned off so that they do not ring or vibrate during Mass. Also, remind guests that attend Mass with you to turn off their cellphones.
Sunday, Oct 24: 8:30am – 9:00am and after 9:00am Mass
Saturday, Oct 30: 8:00am – 8:30am and after 8:30am Mass
Sunday, Oct 31: 8:20am – 8:50am and after 9:00am Solemn Mass
(Confession available upon request)
Please remember to speak softly when going to Confession.
Please remember that anyone can regain the state of grace (removal of the guilt of mortal sins and the eternal punishment attached to them) by making a devout act of contrition with the intention of confessing his sins as soon as possible.
Feasts this Week:
Sunday, Oct 24: St. Raphael the Archangel
Monday, Oct 25: St. Isidore the Farm-Laborer
Tuesday, Oct 26: St. Evaristus
Thursday, Oct 28: SS. Simon and Jude
Votive Mass this week:
Tuesday: St. Raphael the Archangel (Mass of Oct 24)
Wednesday and Friday: Mass of Twenty-second Sunday after Pentecost
Saturday: Blessed Virgin Mary