Bulletin for week of 13 September-2020
FIFTEENTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
SCHEDULE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Sunday Mass schedule for next Sunday,
September 20, 2020 is the following:
8:00am = Group “B” 10:00am = Group “A”
- Please check the vestibule bulletin board so you will know in which group you are.
- Special thanks to everyone for adhering to the guidelines which the state is asking us to follow.
- Monday, Sep 14, is the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross. There will be a High Mass at 9am.
- Tuesday, Sep 15, is the Feast of the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary. There will be a High Mass at 9am.
- Wednesday: Cleaning of the Chapel after the 8:30am Mass.
- Regular Daily Mass schedule: Mass at 8:30am, Monday through Saturday; the Chapel is closed on Thursday.
- Confessions Times:
Confessions on Sunday: 9:15am – 10:00am.
Confessions on Saturday: 8:00am – 8:30am.
Confessions are available for those requesting an appointment.
- Catechism Classes will begin this Saturday, Oct 10, after the 8:30am Mass. Please sign the paper in the vestibule to enroll your children.
- Remember to please keep voices low and close doors quietly before, during and after Mass and Confessions.
- Reminder: When coming to receive the Sacrament of Penance, please stand in the waiting room or classroom, keeping the social distance of six feet. Come to Confession as soon as you see the person ahead of you leave. Please close the door to Office A when going to Confession. Leave the door open afterwards.
- 2021 Liturgical Calendars are for sale in the vestibule. Please place your donation in the Offering Box in the opposite wall of the bulletin board.
- Revised Mass attendance and Confessions announcement. See our website for details. Contact us if you have any questions.
- You may view the Sunday and Daily Masses on the Livestream on our website.
- Please check our website to see what group is assigned to which Mass each week.
CONFESSIONS – Confessions will be heard starting 30 minutes before each weekend Mass time for those attending that Mass. Please be patient and wait as priest may be coming from offering Mass to hear confessions.
Also, Confessions are available for those requesting an appointment.
Please remember that anyone can regain the state of grace (removal of the guilt of mortal sins and the eternal punishment attached to them) by making a devout act of contrition with the intention of confessing his sins as soon as possible.
- CONFESSION POLICY
- Please no sick persons or those with symptoms of illness.
- No infants or children under 8 years of age should accompany the penitent on the property.
- The confession is heard in Office A (not Office B which is too close to the fan and it may be difficult to hear the penitent).
- The priest and penitent wears a mask. The penitent must provide his own mask and be properly wearing it when he arrives at the door.
- The penitent is 6 feet away from the priest during the confession, kneeling behind the screen and row of chairs.
- The door in the corridor near the utility room is closed beforehand.
- If more than one person is waiting for Confession, he or she is to remain in the waiting room or classroom (with door open) until the previous penitent has left.
- No differences were mentioned about hearing the confessions of men, women and children.
Feasts this Week:
Wednesday, Sep 16: SS. Cornelius and Cyprian
Thursday, Sep 17: Stigmata of St. Francis of Assisi
Friday, Sep 18: St. Joseph of Cupertino
Saturday, Sep 19: St. Januarius, Our Lady of La Salette
Votive Mass this week:
Thursday: Mass of Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost