Bulletin for week of 23 FEBRUARY-2020
SCHEDULE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Today, Feb 23:
Confessions 8:20 – 8:50am
Low Mass 9:00am
Clothing Ceremony for one of the Seminarians, Matthew Stoecker. He will receive the religious habit of Servants of the Holy Family. It will take place at 9am before the Mass.
There will not be Blessing of Articles after Mass today.
No Benediction this evening.
Mass at 8:30am followed by Cleaning of the Chapel and the Hall after Mass.
Mass at 7:30am
High Mass 9am, Low Mass 7pm
Blessed Ashes will be imposed at the Communion Rail at both Masses.
No Scheduled Mass
Confessions after 8:30am Mass
Confessions 7:00 – 7:30pm
Next Sunday, Mar 1:
Confessions 8:30 – 9:00am
Low Mass 9am
Ashes will be imposed on those who were unable to assist at Mass on Ash Wednesday.
Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament at 6pm
- Fast and Abstinence for Lent begins on Ash Wednesday. See Guide in the back of the Calendar for details.
- Adult Catechism Class will not be held on Ash Wednesday. Next class will be on Wednesday, Mar 4, at 6pm in the Hall.
- Remember to keep your voices low before Mass during Confessions and after Mass during Confessions and the Blessings at the Communion Rail.
- Catechism Classes: next class will be on Saturday, Mar 14, after the 8:30am Mass
- Parents with infants and small children are asked to use the cry room (Classroom) during Masses and all other ceremonies. Parents should use the two reserved pews on the Gospel side in the back of the Chapel for younger children to train them how to quietly assist at Mass.
- Please turn off your cell phones and watch alarms before entering the Chapel. Make sure they are muted or turned off so that they do not ring or vibrate during Mass. Also, remind guests that attend Mass with you to turn off their cellphones.
- As a courtesy, please allow those who travel from a distance to receive the Sacrament of Penance first on Sundays. If you live locally, try to go to Confession on Saturdays after Mass or Saturday evening.
Sunday, Feb 23: 8:20 – 8:50am and after 9:00am Mass
Saturday, Feb 29: after 8:30am Mass and 7:00 – 7:30pm
Sunday, Mar 1: 8:30 – 9:00am and after 9:00am Mass
(Confession available upon request)
Wednesday: 6:50am, 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:20am, 6:30pm
Next Sunday: 7:20am
Feasts this Week:
Sunday, Feb 23: St. Peter Damian
Tuesday, Feb 25: St. Matthias
Friday, Feb 28: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows
Votive Mass this week:
Mon: Mass of Quinquagesima Sunday